After School Center Highlights
- supplemental reading instruction, book clubs, and creative literacy options to support lifelong reading and help all learners reach reading fluency
- dynamic games tied to the K-8 math curriculum designed to make math fun and improve math skills
- enrichment activities including readers' theater, 21st century technology immersion, and adventure leadership to build confidence, social skills, and academic engagement
- consistent homework support and ongoing communication with classroom teachers
- LSE and AMS teachers report improvements in academic performance, homework completion, and class participation among regular after school center participants.