Webonauts Internet Academy The Webonauts Internet Academy empowers kids to make responsible and respectful decisions in their online interactions. Taking on the role of a Webonaut, kids explore a series of missions that teach key issues of web safety and digital citizenship. Kids get their web license.
Get Wise Online Welcome to a unit on Internet topics that will enlighten anyone that goes online. This unit requires you to go through 5 steps in order to fully appreciate the online culture. As the world continues to embrace the Internet as part of their normal routine, it is imperative that they make good choices and contribute positively to their communities and the world for that matter.
- Net Cetera: Chatting with Kids about Being Online OnGuard Online provides practical tips from the Federal Government and the technology community to help you guard against Internet fraud, secure your computers and protect your privacy. Order free booklets and bookmarks.
- NetSmartz Workshop Keeping Kids and Teens Safer on the Internet
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation - FBI Click on Internet Safety for Kids
- Common Sense Media Common Sense Media is a non-partisan, nonprofit resource that helps families and educators teach kids how to be safe and smart in today's media-driven world. Common Sense Schools provides materials to engage parents and teachers in an interactive dialogue about media and technology.
- Safe Kids.com Family guide to making the Internet and technology fun, safe and productive.
- Stop Bullying National website created for students, teachers, and parents by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Cyber Smart Education Free Curriculum and Professional Development
- Cyberbullying.Org From the Center for Safe and Responsible Internet Use
- Facebook Safety Tips This is a list of safety tips from Facebook.
- Aunt Lee Video on Internet Safety Cute video of puppies talking about online safety.